Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lego Island

Triston plays with his Lego's every single day. The other day he came running over to me begging me to come look at his island that he created and was playing with. So I did.

Mom: "Very nice, Triston"

Triston: "Thanks"

Triston: "Will you take a picture of it for me?"

Mom: "I guess I can"

Triston: "Thanks mom, I know you take good pictures and I want this picture for my laptop"

Mom: "Oh, thanks Triston" "That's actually a good idea to put pictures of your creations in your laptop"

Then I took a couple pictures and we were viewing them in my computer.

Triston: "Mom, the green countertop looks like water, only, it's the wrong color"

Mom: "Well, Triston, I happen to know a little bit about Photoshop. Want me to change the color?"

Triston: "AWESOME"

Mom: (Awe, he thinks I am capable of anything. I love it)

Then we check out the new coloring.


Triston: "Oh mom, your AWESOME"

Mom: "Thanks Triston"

Triston: "oh, mom...can you make sand? it would be really cool to have sand on the beach.

Mom: "I can try" (I'm not really that good, but I love a challenge)

This is the end result:

From Mom To Triston: I love your creativity. You have some really good ideas and a vision of what you want that is quite remarkable. Thank you for including me in your plan. Love you son!

No comments: