Thursday, April 1, 2010

"April Fools"

I was trying to think of all kinds of pranks to play on the kids. I was going to change all of their clocks to read 7am when it was really only 3am. I would have had to take the time to actually drag myself out of bed and get them all up just to tell them "April Fools". This all seemed like too much torture on myself. Instead, I served them a delicious breakfast before they headed to school.

"April Fools" ha, ha...it's not really what it looks like. Nope, its not a really eggs and bacon. The eggs are made of white chocolate and I added yellow food color for the yolks and the bacon was made of tootsie rolls and carmel. Ok, the toast was really toast but they needed something that they could actually eat before heading off to school.

I let the kids play a prank on their teachers. They were so very kind to take their teachers each an apple. This is what it looked like.

The worm pressed easily into the apple and when they handed them to their teachers, the worm scurried out.

After the kids got home from school, I fooled them again with a glass of juice that was really made with Jello. Sorry, no pic for this one. The camera makes the prank obvious before they even get it so I chose to leave the camera alone this time.

No comments: